Aftermarket Customer Care Inside Sales Representative
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Reporting to the Aftermarket Customer Care Commercial Manager, the Aftermarket Customer Care Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for servicing and growing the AMF aftermarket parts, repair and maintenance kits sales revenue, and customers in their region. This position will closely collaborate with outside sales professionals, technical service teams, and the supply chain to recommend spare parts, respond to complaints and questions, and drive customer satisfaction and revenue improvement in their territory.
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service, including but not limited to proactive & responsive phone calls, researching parts requests, and supporting the use of any online tools. In addition, provide pricing and quotes for customer parts or R&M requests, expedite parts orders as necessary, promptly follow up on questions or concerns, and track rush shipments to ensure the customer is aware of arrival timing
- Maintain and correct customer master information in CRM & D365
- Gather customer information and appropriately communicate issues, needs, or concerns to other AMF team members
- Develop, update and maintain an opportunity pipeline (targets) with probabilities, size, and next steps
- Provide support to service and sales colleagues regarding opportunity development and closure
- Develop strong relationships with customers in your region and deliver superior customer service and support
- Contact customers regularly, process orders and returns, ensure proper disposition of returned goods and assist accounting in resolving AR issues
- Occasional travel to customer sites to develop relationships and understand the business. (~2-4 trips/year)
- Problem-solve internally to ensure that both the internal and the external customer needs are met in a timely and complete manner
- Provide updates to monthly reports to keep manager and team informed of opportunities, issues, and support needed
- On a rotating basis, provide 1st line of support for a customer for after-hours support, create daily customer cases within the case management system, and follow up to ensure cases are closed
- Support a safety culture, maintain a zero accident environment, and ensure a safe and suitable work environment for self, teammates, and customers
Knowledge, skills, and abilities should include, but are not limited to:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred. A technical degree is considered a plus
- Min of 3 years demonstrated ability in customer service or inside sales experience in a technical environment or a parts and maintenance operation managing and procuring parts inventory, supporting automated production equipment
- Min of 3 years of customer management experience
- Customer-focused with strong interpersonal and communications skills and a “can-do” positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior skills with Microsoft Office suite of software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills and the ability to think and react quickly under pressure
- Demonstrated proficiency in planning and prioritization
- Experience in CRM & ERP systems (MS Dynamics a plus)
- Basic technical understanding of machine functions and design
Customer Focus – Ensures that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; develops and implements service practices that meet customers’ and organization’s needs.
Results Focused – Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; consistently delivers top performance; very bottom-line oriented and strategically focused; motivate self and others to achieve results. Delivers error-free work and does so with a high level of integrity.
Relationship Building/Communication Skills – Demonstrates exceptional verbal skills in interpersonal interactions and instructional delivery to achieve the intended purpose. Prepares written material appropriate for the audience and accomplishes the intended purpose. Builds effective relationships of trust and credibility with internal and external customers that lead to buy-in and sponsorship within their businesses.
Problem-Solving – Asks good questions and probes all sources for answers; sees underlying or hidden patterns; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers. Uses rigorous logic and methods to analyze and understand why problems occur; generates and implements creative, cost-effective, and realistic solutions.
Leads with Values – Drives to win in a way that demonstrates values: respect for the individual, integrity, trust, credibility, continuous improvement, and teamwork.
We offer a competitive salary, benefit, paid time off, and other ancillary benefits, as well as a robust 401k Profit Sharing plan.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com
Bakeries around the world partner with AMF Bakery Systems for best-in-class unit equipment and complete system solutions. From mixer to marketplace, our solutions enhance operations, products, and bakery successes. With a global reach and local presence, AMF is the only truly global partner to provide complete system solutions that help bakeries grow. AMF Bakery Systems is a proud member of the Markel Food Group.