Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posted Date: September 26, 2019
The position is part of the AMF Richmond finance team, reporting to the Accounting Manager of AMF, an operating company within the Markel Food Group. This position supports the AMF Finance & Business teams by processing payments, maintaining general ledgers, account reconciliations, and assisting with month-end close.
How You Will Impact AMF (including, but not limited to):
Accounts Payable (80%)
- Process vendor invoices; 3-way match process
- Process employee expense reports
- Process weekly disbursements.
- Reconciliation of AP account / related general ledger accounts
- Inter-company reconciliation with affiliates
- Review and post Accounts Payable transaction batches
- Troubleshooting Accounts Payable
- Maintain Vendor Paid file
- Contact vendors to resolve issues
- Answer main Richmond phone line.
- Greet guests to the office/plant and contact their hosts.
- Office Administration.
- Order office supplies.
- Provide backup for other department personnel.
Education/Experience (including, but limited to):
- High school diploma.
- 2 or more years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Accurate data entry.
- Experience with General Ledger.
- Proficient user of Excel.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) to be able to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external partners.
- Strong organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Proficient user of Excel, HFM knowledge required
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
Please submit resumes to AMF Recruiting