Assembly Installation Engineer/Mechanic
Location: Gorinchem, Netherlands
Posted Date: 11/15/19
AMF Tromp and AMF Den Boer – provide best in class unit equipment and fully-integrated bakery solutions for the global baking industry. Together, AMF Bakery Systems, AMF Tromp, and AMF Den Boer help bakers grow their product portfolio with confidence to produce soft bread and buns, sheeted artisan breads, pizzas and flatbreads, cakes and pies, and pastries and croissants. Along with the latest bakery innovation, AMF provides expert design and applications engineering, production expertise, full-system integration, project management, installation, training and lifetime parts and service support.
How you will impact AMF (including, but not limited to):
As Assembly Installation Engineer you will work at AMF Tromp facilities in Gorinchem. In cooperation with team members you will build complete automated production lines for the baking industry. You are responsible for mechanical and electrical parts assembly, and the complete testing process. You will be involved in big projects including installation and commissioning at customer factory. You have (extensive) knowledge and experience to read blueprints, 3D CAD models and drawings. You have experience in using tools ( calliper, wrenches) and machines (drilling machines) and understand the principles of quality. Your personality is characterized by the following: problem-solving ability, hands-on, flexible and stress-resistant.
Education/Experience (including, but not limited to):
- Education level at MBO
- Proven experience as Assembler or Mechanic
- Able to read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written procedures
- Accurately assemble equipment and products
- Align materials and collect parts to build complex units
- Handle quality work checks to ensure the product meets our highest standards
- Identify product defects and take the necessary steps to change the appropriate documentation
- Ability to repair assembled equipment according to engineering specifications
Please send your resumé to email@example.com