Location: Richmond, Virginia
AMF Bakery Systems offers best-in-class system solutions for industrial bakeries across the globe. We prioritize sustainability and have developed the first-ever industrial hydrogen oven to help our clients reduce food and energy waste daily. Our Richmond location in Virginia provides a dynamic work environment and a chance to join our team as an Executive Assistant.
The ideal EA will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy, and the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks. This role will provide high-level administrative support to the organization’s president and AMF’s corporate marketing team, including brand management, lead management, sales enablement tasks, and logistical support for industry events. In this role, you will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the team with professional courtesy and acumen and deliver flawless work output.
- Managing calendars and prioritizing meetings and events as needed
- Proactively manages the leadership team’s day through the preparation of materials for meetings and events
- Monitors deadlines by following up on delegated tasks and providing reminders as needed
- Manages expenses to include collecting receipts, submitting reimbursement and expense reports, as well as timely submission and payment of invoices
- Assist in building presentations for internal and external audiences, including coordination and collation of multiple presenters’ slides
- Prepare general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Proofread drafts for spelling accuracy and make appropriate changes
- Schedule and coordinate domestic and international travel, including booking tickets/hotels, developing itineraries, assembling travel packets, researching necessary travel documentation such as visas or passports, etc.
- Negotiate hotel rates
- Manages and orders office supplies, drinks, and snacks for customer visits
- Coordinate customer visits to include logistics, catering, and set-up
- Coordinate company-sponsored events in support of charitable organizations
- Maintain and update corporate records
- Support Marketing with Logistical planning for trade shows
- Assist the Marketing team with brand management initiatives including adherence to guidelines, recruitment and onboarding initiatives, corporate presentations, and community involvement
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials
What You Need To Succeed:
- 3+ years of experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant
- Must possess personal tact and good judgment; excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and complete projects on time, demonstrate drive and initiative, and maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- Ability to pivot and support different business areas as needed
- Proficient working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Willingness to work outside of business office hours (Rare but as needed)
- 10% travel to support company events
- Experience supporting senior level Executives
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Advanced working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, paid time off, ancillary benefits, and a robust 401k Profit Sharing plan!