Location: Richmond, Virginia
AMF Bakery Systems offers best-in-class system solutions for industrial bakeries across the globe. We prioritize sustainability and have developed the first-ever industrial hydrogen oven to help our clients reduce food and energy waste daily. Our Richmond location in Virginia provides a dynamic work environment and a chance to join our team as an Executive Assistant.
As an Executive Assistant, the primary responsibility will be to provide high-level administrative support to the president of the organization and AMF’s corporate marketing team. This includes managing the brand, leads, sales, and logistics for industry events. A customer-centric approach will be crucial in meeting their needs and the ability to work well in a team environment, represent the team professionally and deliver flawless work output with impeccable acumen is essential.
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage calendars and prioritize meetings and events as needed
- Proactively manage the leadership team’s day through the preparation of materials for meetings and events
- Monitor deadlines by following up on delegated tasks and providing reminders as needed
- Manage expenses to include collecting receipts, submitting reimbursement and expense reports, as well as timely submission and payment of invoices
- Assist in building presentations for internal and external audiences including coordination and collation of multiple presenters’ slides
- Prepare general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Proofread drafts for spelling, and grammar, and make appropriate changes
- Schedule and coordinate domestic and international travel including booking tickets/hotels, developing itineraries, assembling travel packets, researching necessary travel documentation such as visas or passports, etc.
- Negotiate hotel rates
- Manage and order office supplies, drinks, and snacks for customer visits
- Coordinate customer visits to include logistics, catering, and set-up
- Coordinate company-sponsored events in support of charitable organizations
- Maintain and update corporate records
- Support the marketing team with logistical planning for trade shows
- Assist the marketing team with brand management initiatives including adherence to guidelines, recruitment and onboarding initiatives, corporate presentations, and community involvement
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials
- 3+ years of experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant
- Must possess personal tact and good judgment; excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and complete projects on time, demonstrate drive and initiative, and maintain the confidentiality of information
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, while managing concurrent projects and deadlines
- Ability to pivot and support different business areas as needed
- Proficient working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Willingness to work outside of business office hours (Rare but as needed)
- 10% travel to support company events
- Experience supporting senior level Executives
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Advanced working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
At AMF Bakery Systems, we provide a competitive compensation package and excellent opportunities for growth both globally and within the Markel Food Group. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package.