Experienced Project Manager
Location: Gorinchem, The Netherlands
Posted Date: 01/23/20
Do you like experimenting and discovering new things, taking controlled risks and challenging the status quo? Do you enjoy travel, interacting with customers, colleagues and suppliers, and managing projects by leading a multifunctional team? If you answered yes, we are looking for you!
The position of Project Manager is part of the AMF Tromp team. Better food, better lives is our vision at AMF. Do you want to join a company that is growing and do you want to make an impact? We positively affect the food experience of the worldwide population by partnering with industrial and artisanal bakers around the world.
How You Will Impact AMF:
- Own the project execution and guide a multidisciplinary team from inception through project completion
- Define the technical process working together with the customers on requested equipment and proactively assist customers in their qualification and validate activities included in the project (acceptance and testing for pre-factory, factory, and site)
- Provide technical proposal and cost for the proposed solution
- Control project scope, schedule, and budget relative to the established baseline
- Manage the purchase of goods and services of third parties
- Supply all technical documentation per the specification for the project
- Drive the continuous deployment and improvement of process through the Markel Business System
What You Need To Succeed:
- At least a degree in Business Administration and experience or education in the technical engineering field
- You have customer focus and understanding of production deadlines and are familiar with various manufacturing process technologies
- You are independent and have good judgment, a positive attitude, and an innovative spirit
- Commitment to continuous improvement through problem-solving and employee involvement
- You demonstrate strong leadership, employee mentoring and coaching skills
- Team player experience and ability to liaise with multiple cross functions and driving alignment
- You have strong communication, administrative, and computer skills and you like to travel
- Fluent in English. Any other language on top of that is a plus
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive salary, travel expenses, pension scheme, holidays, education, training and development.
Your home office will be in Gorinchem, The Netherlands at AMF Tromp. We follow the Cao Metalektro.
Please send your resume and motivation letter before February 9th, 2020 to Claudia van Straaten, HR Advisor at HR-EU@amfbakery.com