Location: Gorinchem, The Netherlands
Posted Date: 10/30/20
Job Summary: The Financial Analyst for AMF Den Boer in Gorinchem, The Netherlands, will prepare accurate and timely financial reporting and periodic business reviews.
How You Will Impact AMF:
Accounting Transactions: Financial reporting, financial and cost analysis, and forecast development. This position collaborates with the operations and sales teams to improve business processes.
Technical Accounting: Firm understanding of how decisions affect the bottom line, how general financial and accounting principles and practices impact operations, and how business operations link to the company’s financial performance. Eager to learn and have an affinity with IT, attention to detail, and an execution disposition. Lead initiatives for improvements to business processes.
Required Knowledge/Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and a solid financial background and work experience
- Customer focused and committed to adhering to processes
- Communicative, flexible and enthusiastic
- Good command of the English language
- Local to the Netherlands in the Gorinchem area
- Working partly from home is an option
What We Offer You:
- Full-time employment in a highly innovative and international organization
- Informal working atmosphere with short communication lines and many opportunities for professional development
- Your qualities and talents will be acknowledged
- Access to a committed team and good employment conditions
- Participation in the CAO Metalektro and at least 27 days leave
- Great pension plan
- We have implemented several measures for a corona-proof work environment
Want to know more about this vacancy? Contact Marcel Blom at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: Send your resume and motivational letter to Claudia van Straaten, HR Advisor via email@example.com.
AMF Tromp and AMF Den Boer provide best in class unit equipment and fully integrated bakery solutions for the global baking industry. Together, AMF Bakery Systems, AMF Tromp, and AMF Den Boer help bakers grow their product portfolio with confidence to produce soft bread and buns, sheeted artisan breads, pizzas and flatbreads, cakes and pies, and pastries and croissants. AMF provides expert design and applications engineering, production expertise, full-system integration, project management, installation, training and lifetime parts, and service support along with the latest bakery innovation. Information about AMF Tromp and AMF Den Boer is available at www.amfbakery.com