Location: Gorinchem, The Netherlands
Posted Date: 08/20/20
Job Summary: AMF Bakery Systems is looking for a motivated and self-driven Financial Analyst. The primary responsibilities of the role include the ability to conduct proper research, examine financial details, and deliver accurate reporting.
How You Will Impact AMF: The Financial Analyst will be a critical linkage between the operations and sales teams to improve business processes. This linkage will allow for improved accounting principles and practices that impact operations and AMF’s goal of producing high-quality equipment that commences on schedule and budget and providing a best-in-class customer experience.
What You Need To Succeed:
- A bachelor’s degree and a solid financial background and work experience
- An orientation to do all you can for the customer
- The ability to communicate well, adapt, and bring energy to your work
- A good command of the English language
- Residency in The Netherlands in the Gorinchem area
What We Offer:
- Full-time employment with an international organization. (Due to the organization’s growth, this may become a structural position)
- Professional growth opportunities
- Participation in CAO Metalektro
- Vacation and sick time
- Safe working environment
- Working partly from home is an option
Interested in this job as Financial Analyst?
Send your resume and motivational letter before September 6th, 2020 to Claudia van Straaten, HR Advisor via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to know more about this vacancy? Contact Marcel Blom at email@example.com
AMF Tromp and AMF Den Boer provide best in class unit equipment and fully integrated bakery solutions for the global baking industry. AMF Bakery Systems, AMF Tromp, and AMF Den Boer help bakers grow their product portfolio with confidence to produce soft bread and buns, sheeted artisan bread, pizzas, flatbreads, cakes and pies, and pastries and croissants. Along with the latest bakery innovation, AMF provides expert design and applications engineering, production expertise, full-system integration, project management, installation, training, and lifetime parts, and service support. Information about AMF Tromp and AMF Den Boer is available on www.amfbakery.com