Location: Gorinchem, The Netherlands
Posted Date: 04/29/22
Do you like the challenge of finding new customers, creating unique content that reaches them, and doing your part to strengthen brand identity?
The AMF Bakery marketing team for the EMEA region is searching for an online marketer to help us positively affect the food experience by partnering with industrial and artisanal bakers worldwide.
- Create engaging content around our products, services, and our customers’ products
- Develop online marketing campaigns to generate marketing qualified leads
- Create impressive videos, social content, e-mail campaigns, blogs, whitepapers, ads offline and online, and sales presentations
- Learn about the business of our customers, and translate that into engaging content
- Produce and publish engaging video content
- Build, use and manage our marketing database in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Provide support for webinars, live & online events, and trade fairs
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum of HBO/WO/BSC/Master degree in (Online) Marketing
- Minimum of three years experience in the online marketing field
- Experience creating online content, videos, social campaigns, website content, and e-mail campaigns
- A strong customer focus and adherence to deadlines
- Curious, willing to learn, positive attitude, innovative, creative
- Experienced in software tools like Photoshop, Canva, and video editing tools
- Team player and able to find what you need to produce impressive content
- Fluent in English and Dutch
What we offer:
- International team and challenges
- Experienced leadership and guidance
- Excellent salary
- Travel cost compensation
- CAO Metalektro and PME pension
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days a year
- Education, training, and development
Your home base will be in Gorinchem, The Netherlands. Working from home for two days a week max is possible. We offer tremendous personal growth and career opportunities. You will be part of an international team of highly driven and enthusiastic colleagues. The internal communication is informal and you will have the opportunity to take part in fresh bread and bakery products tasting!
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bakeries around the world partner with AMF Bakery Systems for best-in-class unit equipment and complete system solutions. From mixer to marketplace, our solutions enhance operations, products, and bakery successes. With a global reach and local presence, AMF is the only truly global partner to provide complete system solutions that help bakeries grow. In the Netherlands, more than 160 colleagues work from our locations in Gorinchem, Bunschoten, and Nieuwleusen. AMF Bakery Systems is a proud member of the Markel Food Group.