Outside CC Rep
AMF Bakery Systems offers best-in-class system solutions for industrial bakeries across the globe. We prioritize sustainability and have developed the first-ever industrial hydrogen oven to help our clients reduce food and energy waste daily. Our Richmond location in Virginia provides a dynamic work environment and a chance to join our team as an Outside Customer Care Rep.
Reporting to the Aftermarket Customer Care Commercial Manager, the OCCR will be responsible for growing AMF aftermarket part sales, increasing Repair and Modernization (R&M) sales & driving service revenue in their Region. This position will work in close cooperation with OCCR Team Leader, Inside Sales (ISR), Regional Account Managers (RAM), and field Service (FST) teams to drive customer satisfaction and revenue improvement.
How you will impact AMF:
- Using hunting skills, research & develop new opportunities uncovered during customer visits, which can be immediately handled by themselves and managed by Inside Sales Reps (ISR) or Field Service Tech (FST) teammates
- Develop and drive to conclusion an opportunity pipeline with probabilities, size, and next steps
- Provide support to ISR and RAM colleagues regarding leads and opportunity closure
- Develop strong relationships with existing strategic customers in your Region and deliver superior customer service and support
- Execute business presentations, proposals, quotes, service contracts, and R&M (Repair & Modernization) and parts sales
- Utilize AMF-supplied tools such as CRM (Customer Relationship Management System), D365 (Dynamics ERP System), and others to be developed to ensure superior customer information tracking, pre-call planning, call reports, customer contacts, lead development, priorities, cases, opportunities, and quotes
- Problem-solve internally to ensure that both the internal and the external customer needs are met in a timely and complete manner
- Prioritize time to ensure good use of travel resources in a territory, including maximum coverage per trip
- Provide updates to monthly reports to keep the manager and fellow team members (ISR, RAM, FST) informed of opportunities, issues, and support needed
- Become the 1st line of support for a customer for rudimentary support while in the field
- Support a culture of safety and maintain a zero accident environment and ensure a safe and suitable work environment for self, teammates, and customers
- Develop and hone bakery and bakery equipment knowledge by participating in equipment installs, upgrades, and service as well as assembly at various AMF plant facilities (Sherbrooke, Richmond, Tucker, etc.)
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in capital equipment or related business, preferably in the baking or food industry
- Demonstrated track record in territory field sales
- Customer-focused with strong interpersonal and communications skills and a “can do” positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills and ability to think and react quickly under pressure
- Demonstrated proficiency in planning and prioritization
- Strong documentation skills and proficiency in Microsoft tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and TEAMS
- Basic technical understanding of machine functions and design
Desired knowledge/skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related field.
- Experience in CRM & ERP systems (MS Dynamics a plus)
- Ensures that the customer perspective drives business decisions and activities; develops and implements service practices that meet customers’ and organization’s needs.
- Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; consistently delivers top performance; very bottom-line oriented and strategically focused; motivates self and others to achieve results.
- Has error-free work and does so with a high level of integrity.
Relationship Building/Communication Skills:
- Demonstrates exceptional verbal skills in interpersonal interactions and instructional delivery to achieve the intended purpose.
- Prepares appropriate written material for the audience and accomplishes the intended goal.
- Builds effective relationships of trust and credibility with internal and external customers that lead to buy-in and sponsorship within their businesses.
- Asks good questions and probes all sources for answers; sees underlying or hidden patterns; looks beyond the obvious and continues beyond the first answers.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to analyze and understand why problems occur; generates and implements creative, cost-effective, and realistic solutions.
Leads with Values:
- Drives to win in a way that demonstrates values: respect for the individual, integrity, trust, credibility, continuous improvement, and teamwork.
AMF Bakery Systems offers competitive compensation, benefits package, and excellent opportunities for growth throughout our organization globally and within the Markel Food Group