Location: Nieuwleusen, The Netherlands
AMF Bakery Systems provides best-in-class system solutions for industrial bakeries worldwide. With sustainability in mind, we developed the first industrial hydrogen oven and help our customers reduce food and energy waste daily. AMF’s Netherland locations in Gorinchem, Bunschoten, and Nieuwleusen employ over 170 teammates providing a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be part of its team as a Service Coordinator.
The Service Coordinator will join the Customer Care team in Nieuwleusen and coordinate customer requests for (spare) parts, service inspections, preventive maintenance, and modifications of bakery equipment. This role will have a strong customer-centric approach and will be critical in meeting customer needs.
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for customers (primarily via email)
- Process and coordinate requests for machine modifications, service projects, parts inspection, and (preventive) maintenance
- Prepare customer quotes
- Service request follow-up from inception to completion
- Be the point of contact within AMF for service orders
- Prepare and follow up on service visits, including reports
- Contribute to continuous improvement
What you need to succeed:
- Relevant MBO education – Level 4
- Minimum two years experience working in a commercial office position
- Experience working in a technical environment
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical installations, technical drawings, bills of materials, etc.
- Excellent customer service
- Result-driven, hands-on, accurate, and stress resistant
- Excellent skills in Word and Excel
- Sense of humor and team player
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems is a plus
What we offer:
- Excellent salary
- CAO Metalektro
- Work from home options
- Travel allowance
- Excellent pension provision of the PME
- 27 holidays and 13 adv days a year
- Excellent education and training facilities
- Personal budget for sport activities
- Career coaching
How to apply:
Please email your resume and motivation letter to [email protected]
For more information about this position, please contact Edgar Eikelenboom (Manager Customer Care the Netherlands | tel. 06-43399684).
For questions regarding the procedure, please contact Jeroen Cats (HR Manager | 06–38386028).