Location: Gorinchem, The Netherlands
Posted Date: September 14, 2019
AMF Europe is seeking a Software Engineer (SE) to design, develop, and manage information technology solutions that meet the needs of the business. This position will work closely with other experts to develop solutions and manage projects that facilitate process improvements.
How You Will Impact AMF (including, but not limited to):
- Participate in all phases of new software development, including requirement specification, design, implementation, software integration, testing, and documentation required to meet company procedures.
- Work independently on assigned projects and tasks, effectively using other resources as needed and provide technical documentation on the developments based on best practices.
- Collaborate with teammates on new implementations and problem solving, coding, testing, and troubleshooting and collaborating with the customer team to translate customer requirements into project requirements.
Education/Experience (including, but not limited to):
- Bachelor of Science (BS) or Master Degree in Industrial Automation, Information Technology or other computer science or with more than 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in programming of Siemens and Allen Bradley PLCs is preferred
- Approaching problems in a practical manner instead of a theoretical manner
- Customer focus and understanding of production deadlines
- Superior communication skills; active listening, and writing (Dutch & English)
- Understanding of product development and manufacturing methodologies to achieve high quality design (design for reliability)
- Independence and good judgement, positive attitude, and innovative spirit
Please submit resumes to AMF Recruiting
For more information about this position, contact Edward Tromp, Lead Software Engineer at 06-13147180.