Location: Gorinchem, The Netherlands
Posted Date: 11/02/20
How Will You Make a Difference as Our New System Administrator?
The System Administrator for AMF Den Boer in Gorinchem, The Netherlands, will improve processes and helpdesk tasks while showcasing working knowledge of Office 365.
How Will You Contribute?
- Maintain data center systems, computer hardware, and software to working order in a distributed/cloud environment
- Assist helpdesk and teammates alike with requests in locations worldwide
- Flexible working hours
- Collaborate with the IT team to design, procure, research, and implement new data center technology when required
- Manage projects when required
- Manage applications through process changes
Required Knowledge/Skills & Experience
- Minimum of five years Systems Administration experience with Microsoft certification or equivalent knowledge
- Problem-solving orientation and good communication skills
- Broad Office 365 knowledge
- Good command of speaking and writing English
- Local to the Netherlands in the Gorinchem area
- Working partly from home is an option
What Do We Offer You?
- Full-time employment in a highly innovative and international organization
- Informal working atmosphere with short communication lines and many opportunities for professional development
- Your qualities and talents will be acknowledged
- Access to a committed team and good employment conditions
- Participation in the CAO Metalektro and at least 27 days leave
- Great pension plan
- We have implemented several measures for a corona proof work-environment
Do you want to know more about this vacancy? Contact Marcel Peters at email@example.com
Are you interested in this job as a System Administrator? Send your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMF Tromp and AMF Den Boer provide best in class unit equipment and fully integrated bakery solutions for the global baking industry. Together, AMF Bakery Systems, AMF Tromp, and AMF Den Boer help bakers grow their product portfolio with confidence to produce soft bread and buns, sheeted artisan breads, pizzas and flatbreads, cakes and pies, and pastries and croissants. AMF provides expert design and applications engineering, production expertise, full-system integration, project management, installation, training and lifetime parts, and service support along with the latest bakery innovation. Information about AMF Tromp and AMF Den Boer is available at www.amfbakery.com