Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posted Date: July 8, 2019
AMF Bakery Systems is seeking a driven builder and change-agent to maintain and manage Inventory Control using ERP/Microsoft 365.
How You Will Impact AMF (included, but not limited to):
- Maintain and manage Inventory Control using ERP/Microsoft 365.
- Implement and enforce shipping policies and procedures as it relates to quality and delivery.
- Create, Maintain and manage the shipping schedule.
- Schedule and balance team to ensure proper staffing for peaks in shipping and peaks in receiving.
- Oversee and coordinate incoming shipments; set up picking and staging areas for multiple lines of business.
- Ensure timely inspection and return of parts not meeting AMF Quality standards.
- Drive targeted, sustainable improvements in Quality, Delivery, Cost and Innovation.
- Create a sense of urgency, cultural commitment, and excitement at all levels of the department utilizing continuous improvement/problem solving and mentoring the shipping and warehouse team.
- Train team in all shipping and warehouse functions, including International shipments.
- Respond to departmental inquiries and complaints.
- Maintain and drive a safe and secure working environment.
Competencies (included, but not limited to):
- A “builder” and change agent who will challenge current thinking, not a “caretaker”. Proven change management experience and skills.
- Strong strategic and “Growth” mindset with the ability to execute “hands on” at the tactical level.
- Track record of delivering results in a high paced and constantly changing environment.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking capabilities, sound judgement coupled with effective decision making skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting challenging deadlines.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
Required Skills (included, but not limited to):
- BS or BA Degree in Business or combination of related work and education.
- of 10 years of rapidly increasing responsibilities and internal promotions.
- Prefer Experience in best-in-class manufacturing companies recognized for their strong continuous improvement (CI) culture.
- Must have experience in ERP systems, preferably Microsoft 365
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Please submit resumes to AMF Recruiting.