What are some common manual processes that can be automated in a bakery?
Some common manual processes that can be automated in a bakery include:
- Automating ingredient scaling – Automatically weighing and measuring ingredients for accurate portioning and minimized giveaway
- Automating dough mixing – Utilizing an automated dough control system to optimize the mixing process based on ingredients and other variables to achieve consistent dough quality
- Automating baking time and temperature control – Setting pre-defined, recipe-driven baking times and temperature settings to optimize product quality and consistency
- Automating dough dividing and shaping – Using automated machines to consistently divide dough within narrow weight parameters before moulding it into specific shapes, such as rolls, loaves, or other desired shapes
- Automating product packaging and labeling processes – Packaging products automatically for quicker turnaround times and reduced labor costs
- Automating delivery & fulfillment – Utilizing robotics and automation technologies to load products, palletize goods, and load dollies in a timely manner with minimal human intervention required
AMF Bakery Systems is built around three pillars: Engineering Innovation, Bakery Empowerment, and Local Support, Globally. These three pillars empower AMF Bakery Systems to help industrial bakeries around the world operate efficiently, maximize profit, and scale strategically by leveraging the power of Bakery Intelligence.