What technical support or training does AMF offer?
AMF Bakery Systems takes client service and satisfaction seriously, offering training and technical support for every purchase. Our team of experienced technical experts can advise clients on a range of topics, from installation and training to routine maintenance and parts replacement, to ensure optimal performance and minimal downtime.
We are committed to continued support at every stage of your bakery’s operations and through a variety of communication mediums:
- Comprehensive Project Management: AMF Bakery Systems is the only industry provider that offers documentation to ensure your bakery’s enduring success as you operate your lines and increase production capacity.
- AMFMethod™: We offer online technical documentation via our web-based tool called AMFMethod™. AMFMethod™ includes manuals, drawings, recommended spare parts lists, and some training and development videos to support your technical needs. We are currently creating AMFMethod™ Premium, a subscription service offering comprehensive training for every AMF equipment purchase.
- 24/7 Customer Care: Our customer care hotline is set up to receive your calls 24/7. We offer one phone number per region.
- Remote Bakery Assistance: Our Customer Care team can remotely connect directly into your equipment, or we can connect via WhatsApp, WeChat, FaceTime, or RealWare to allow AMF technicians to provide real-time visual diagnosis, troubleshooting, support, and operator training. Remote support will help you reduce downtime, improve equipment reliability, reduce waste, and increase line efficiency.
- On-Site Technical Support: Our team of technicians can be deployed to your bakery to provide equipment evaluations, maintenance recommendations, spare parts suggestions, and opportunities to upgrade your equipment so you can extend the life of your bakery systems and reduce environmental impact.
- AMFConnect™: It’s important to manage operations with reliable data and accurate insights. AMFConnect™ provides real-time bakery system data and unit equipment information so you can make better, faster decisions.
*Please note that your area of operation and Service Level Agreement (SLA) may impact the response time your support request receives. For priority support in the EMEA-AP, please contact Lauren McFadyen at [email protected] to inquire about an SLA.