Assembly Engineer Mechatronics
Location: Bunschoten, The Netherlands
AMF Bakery Systems provides best-in-class system solutions for industrial bakeries worldwide. With sustainability in mind, we developed the first industrial hydrogen oven to help our customers reduce daily food and energy waste. AMF’s Netherland locations in Gorinchem, Bunschoten, and Nieuwleusen employ over 170 teammates providing a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be part of its team as an Assembly Engineer Mechatronics.
The Assembly Engineer will join our team of driven and committed assembly engineers in Bunschoten and help build best-in-class bakery equipment for recognized international food producers and bakeries.
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Mechanical and electrical assembly of new bakery equipment and production lines for the food industry built to AMF quality and safety standards
- Perform (mechanical) adjustments if needed
- Complete final checks of parts before assembly
- Test equipment and prepare equipment for the FAT
- Identify and solve mechanical and electrical defects
- Work with a Continuous Improvement mindset to improve AMF equipment
- Attend daily management and problem-solving initiatives
- LTS, MTS or ROC level 3 in werktuigbouw, mechatronica or similar education
- Ability to understand technical drawings, 3D models, and electrical schemes
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as an assembly engineer, mechanic, or electrician in machine manufacturing is preferred
- The ability to work with accuracy with a result-driven mindset in a team setting
- Fluent in Dutch and preferably also in English
At AMF Bakery Systems, we provide a competitive compensation package and excellent opportunities for growth both globally and within the Markel Food Group. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply:
Please email your resume and motivation letter to [email protected]
For more information about this position, please contact the Manager of Operations, Marcin Mackowski, at Tel. +31 (0) 6 10 06 04 80).
For questions regarding the procedure, please contact the HR Manager, Jeroen Cats at 06–38386028.