Location: Gorinchem, The Netherlands
Posted Date: 11/11/20
Job Summary: AMF Bakery Systems in Gorinchem, The Netherlands, is looking for a qualified Project Manager whose duties will include leading a multifunctional team and managing technical and business requirements.
How You Will Impact AMF:
- Own the project execution and guide a multidisciplinary team from inception through project completion
- Manage multiple global projects
- Define the technical process while working with customers on requested equipment
- Proactively assist customers in all stages of each project
- Control project scope, schedule, and budget relative to the established baseline
- Drive the continuous deployment and improvement of process through the Markel Business System
Required Knowledge/Skills & Experience:
- Technical degree and experience or education in the technical engineering field
- A proven track record in managing complex projects
- Customer focus and an understanding of production deadlines and familiarity with various manufacturing process technologies and engineering
- Work independently, have good judgment, a positive attitude, and an innovative spirit
- Commitment to continuous improvement through problem-solving and employee involvement
- You demonstrate strong leadership, employee mentoring, and coaching skills
- Ability to liaise with multiple cross functioning teams and promote alignment
- Strong communication, administrative, and computer skills
- Ability to travel internationally
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
- Reside in Gorinchem, The Netherlands
What We Offer You:
- Travel expenses and pension scheme
- 27 holidays per year
- Education, training, and development
- Adherence to the CAO Metalektro
Want to know more about this vacancy? Contact contact Vincent Langelaar at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: Please send your resume before November 18th, 2020 to our HR department at HR-EU@amfbakery.com
Bakeries around the world partner with AMF Bakery Systems – inclusive of AMF Tromp and AMF Den Boer – for best-in-class unit equipment and complete system solutions, from mixer to marketplace. Through innovative, precision engineering informed by our master bakers’ expertise, AMF designs integrated production solutions for soft bread and buns, artisan bread and rolls, pizza and flatbreads, cakes and pies, pastries, and croissants, and beyond.
AMF Europe is part of a global company with facilities in the United States, Latin America, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, China, and Singapore, collaborating with more than 600 teammates worldwide. With a mix of global networking and local charm, the AMF Europe teams encompass a culture of passionate people committed to developing better food and better lives for their teammates, families, customers, and community.
Rise Together. Win Together.
AMF Bakery Systems is a proud member of the Markel Food Group.