Vesta Tray Oven
AMF Vesta’s Tray Oven offers a high-speed, compact baking solution with an easily oriented, high-efficiency Coloraider system to increase the convection effect consistently on each product. The quantity of baking zones and active burners are customized for each product and zone.
- PLC-controlled baking management system provides independent burner control and exhaust control with operator-friendly diagnostics for improved product profile.
- Adjustable temperature control by zone to achieve optimal baking curves per products and constant airflow enable identical baking conditions.
- Easy access main chain take-up tensioner with optional oven take-up monitoring ensures high-efficiency baking operation.
- Advanced electronically controlled combustion system reduces gas consumption and pinpoints operating issues.
- Available with flexible combination of heating options (LPG, Electric, IR, Hydrogen)
- DSI (Direct Spark Ignition) solid-state design provides ignition and flame monitoring for each burner.
- Individual burner adjustment with up to 7 distribution patterns.
- Adjustable Coloraider can achieve proper convection air angle and optimal heat distribution.
- Hexagonal Z-Bar trunnion design to prevent deformation and fatigue.
Vesta Tray Oven Equipment Features
Built to last for the enduring success of your bakery, AMF’s Vesta Tray Oven is designed with high-performing structural materials and engineered with advanced operating elements in a small footprint design. The PLC-controlled baking management system provides independent burner control and exhaust control with operator-friendly diagnostics to improve product profile. The AMF Vesta Tray Oven is the ideal baking solution for products requiring longer bakes time or heavier dough products like breads, buns, and pound cakes.
High-efficiency adjustable Coloraider unit increases convection effects to balance the airflow by mixing air created between each zone and distributing heat inside products.
Adjustable air discharge damper.
DSI (Direct Spark Ignition) solid-state design provides ignition and flame monitoring for each burner.
Optional steam system.
Adjustable Coloraider can achieve proper convection air angle and optimal heat distribution.
Hexagonal trunnions prevent fatigue breakage on Z-Bar and designed with easy access for lubrication.
Reinforced tray structure design with three sides to hold pan in position.
Hexagonal Z-Bar trunnion design to prevent deformation and fatigue.
Pan guide to prevent the possibility of a pan jam.
Internal access for wear plate replacement.
AMF VESTA TRAY OVEN ENHANCEMENTS
What’s New at AMF Vesta
Access the AMF Vesta Tray Oven Brochure